Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yet another list of additions and removals

I spent a bunch of time tonight digging through Netflix's catalog and my collection of media of various types.

Additions:

PC Games:
Frozen Synapse


TV Shows:
Jericho, Season 1
Jericho, Season 2
Archangel

Movies:
The American
Push
There Will be Blood
Whiteout
The Town
Tron: Legacy
Pandorum
Predators
Priest
Limitless
The Lincoln Lawyer
Drive Angry
Faster
Resident Evil: Afterlife

Removals:

PC Games:
All the Prince of Persia stuff. Platforming just doesn't feel all that appealing these days.
Dead Space, F.E.A.R. and the Scourge Project - horror doesn't either
Garshasp and Oni - can't get these to work right now and I have enough other stuff that fighting with them is NOT a high priority
Gothic III - as it turns out, what I have is an "expandalone" instead of the full game.




Also: it's been a while since I knocked a book off the list, so I'm going to try to do that soon. I've been working on Whitechapel Gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment