Saturday, November 19, 2011

Well, this will prove interesting...

...and sadly, not in a good way. My wife and I just got hit with a very large, very unexpected expense. Our car is going to have to be replaced. We're of pretty modest means, so we're a little freaked out about this, and we're scrambling all over the place trying to figure out how we're going to handle the situation. I'm not entirely sure what that means for this blog. If I find a lot of side work this winter as I'm hoping to, I may be too busy to clear much, but the financial situation should abate quickly. If, however, that doesn't prove so fruitful, I may be clearing stuff left and right, digging into my old stacks of CDs for unplayed games, and ripping through books (not literally) as I try to get the maximum mileage out of stuff I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment