Friday, March 4, 2011

Cleared: Chuck, Season 1

It's not often that I enjoy a "funny" show. Most of the time, my sense of humor doesn't match up with those of the writers of comedies, particularly those that are intended for mass consumption. However, this was a wonderful and unexpected exception. Like Warehouse 13, which I also like, this show bears little resemblance to reality, and frankly, I don't care. It's fun, it's exciting, and it's even heartwarming at times. I stand by everything I mentioned in the In Progress post a few posts down, and I'm very much looking forward to watching the next several seasons. It also bears mentioning that the mixing of espionage and retail humor makes a really hilarious contrast. This is pure, unadulterated fun. I would heartily recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment